Gift Card Plugin for WooCommerce
If you have an existing WooCommerce website or if you are planning on starting a WooCommerce website, PayThem offers a turnkey solution to access hundreds of popular Gift Cards and instantly make these Gift Cards available for purchase on your website.
It cannot be easier. We actually timed a new user who had never seen the PayThem WooCommerce Plugin before. From installing the plugin to publishing their first product took 11 minutes.
Using a private encrypted wallet means that you will enjoy access to wide variety of Gift Cards without needing to carry stock. On demand, whenever you pull an item from our warehouse, the cost price will be deducted from your private wallet.
How it works
After submitting an application and being accepted by PayThem, a private account will be created for you and you will gain access to the plugin.
Top-up your private encrypted wallet through bank transfer to Australia, United Arab Emirates or Qatar. USD is preferred, but we also accept payments in AUD, GBP, EUR, AED and QAR (using https://www.xe.com/ to calculate the USD equivalent at the time of processing the order).
- Your balance will be displayed in the administrator area of the plugin.
- Get your free Open Exchange Rates key here if you don’t already have one. This will automatically convert PayThem’s USD price list to your shops default currency.
- Set a default markup percentage and all of your selling prices will automatically adjust when prices or exchange rates change. You can change this markup or set fixed prices per product if required.
- Decide whether Gift Cards should be sent to a customer when the order reaches Processing or Completed status. This will depend on the way that you use the order status in your store’s order management.
Linking to a Woo product
- When creating a WooCommerce product, simply select the Gift Card to be linked and attached to the WooCommerce product.
- Choose whether to “Purchase stock on demand” or “Carry stock”. When carrying stock, set the quantity to keep in stock. Every time an item is sold, it will be replenished, keeping the stock on hand at the desired level.
- Override the automated selling price if required. Either set a fixed price or increase/decrease the default markup percentage.
The Gift Card is inserted into the WooCommerce order architecture. Depending on how your store is setup and whether you have selected to release the Gift Card at Processing or Completed order status, the Gift Card may be exposed to the customer in three places:
- On screen immediately after successful payment.
- Included in the order received/completed email sent to the customer.
- In the orders listed in the “My account” section of the user area.
See it in action
Short demonstration video showing how quick and easy it is to install the plugin, set it up and create a product in just a few minutes. If you still have questions, please free to contact us.
PayThem WooCommerce Plugin Application
Please register and login to view the application form