Gift Card Reseller Wallet
PayThem’s Reseller Wallet offers the following main benefits for Gift Card Resellers:
- Unlimited Transactions. While a maximum of 3 credit card transactions is permitted every 24 hours, there is no limit to the number of orders that can be paid using the wallet. So top-up the wallet (maximum $500 by credit card or by bank transfer) and then use the wallet to purchase items as needed.
- Immediate Delivery. Sometimes credit card payments take a while to clear, which can delay orders, but Orders paid with the wallet are usually delivered immediately.
- Easy Use. At checkout, if the wallet balance is enough to pay for the order, simply choose Wallet instead of credit card and checkout as usual.
- Pay Wholesale Orders. You can even use your wallet to pay for Wholesale Orders subject to a surcharge.
How it works
- Reseller Applicants need to submit the Reseller Application below.
- PayThem will evaluate the application and may ask for additional information and documents.
- Once approved, the Application becomes an Agreement and access is granted to the wallet facility through the User’s account section.
- VISA and MasterCard may be used to top-up the wallet (Banking restrictions apply, typically maximum $500 per Top-up, maximum 3 Top-up’s in 24 hours). Wallet Top-up’s paid by card may take several hours to be approved. Once approved, the wallet balance is increased and becomes available at checkout.
- Direct Bank Transfers (Minimum $2000) .
- Bank transfers have to be made directly into one of our bank accounts in Australia, United Arab Emirates or Qatar.
- USD is preferred, but if required we can also accept payments in AUD, EUR, AED and QAR.
- The net amount received in our account after any bank charges and exchange rate conversions must equal or exceed the USD value of the Top-up order before it will be processed. In cases where we do not receive USD, we use https://www.xe.com/ to calculate the USD equivalent at the time of processing the Top-up order.
Please register and login to view the application form