- PayThem is a wholesale distributor of electronic vouchers and bill payment solutions, located in Doha Qatar and operating predominantly in the GCC.
- During registration, all users are required to provide the following basic contact information in case PayThem needs to contact the user:
First name, surname, email address, mobile number and address.
- The “Tell A Friend” feature that may appear on selected pages does not store the recipients address.
- PayThem may contain links to other sites. PayThem is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies exclusively to PayThem.
- PayThem reserves the right to send service related announcements and promotional emails to users from time to time. Users may terminate their account with PayThem at any time, in which case they will no longer be a user & as such, not receive any further material from PayThem.
- PayThem makes use of standard security measures to protect user information from being viewed by unauthorized persons online. However, the internet is not entirely safe and users are reminded that they are making use of this site entirely at their own risk.
- Although a backup is made of the data every 24hours by the internet service provider that PayThem makes use of, PayThem accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of data. No data is stored offline.
- Only PayThem administrators may access user information & only in the process of delivering this service or for legal reasons.